I wanted to rotate the cockpit shell horizontally by 90 degrees (you may have read the article where we already had rotated it by 90 degrees vertically). The thing weighs around 600 kg and wheels are not an option when rotating in a circle. The idea was: build skis of wooden plates and use frying …
Tag: frying butter
3D Aerosol animation Aqua aura AVHRR bern blue marble Boeing 737 Climatology Cockpit Composite Control Columns data assimilation earth Elba Electronics Europe Family Food Blogging fourier FPAR GOCART LAI land surface parameters launch Linux MeteoSwiss minibar MIP MODIS nasa NDVI Open Source Phenology Prediction Rasperry PI satellite seasonality SISMO Soluciones solar energy terra time series visualization X-Plane
- How to move Heavy Stuff without Wheels
- Fitting Custom Screens to the MIP
- Making of the Integrated Standby Flight Display
- Smartphone Battery now lasts 6 days
- Air Travel: How it could be …
- Fitting the MIP to the real Cockpit
- Flight Management Computer using Rasperry Pi
- J-Rails Mounted
- Where actually is the Minibar in a Boeing 737 Cockpit?
- Management Primer (How not to …)
- Quarantäne mit Familie, aber wie?
- Thermal Insulation using Sheep Wool